How To Buy
- Click on the item you want to purchase.
- Select the quantity and size from the drop-down located at the product page. You may also check our size chart for reference.
- Click the “Add to Cart” button. A pop-up will appear confirming that your product has been successfully added to your shopping cart. Click “Proceed to checkout”.
- Log-in to your account or create a new one if you haven’t registered yet.
- Fill-up the necessary information and click “Proceed to checkout”.
- Read through the Terms and Conditions and tick the box if you agree. Click “Proceed to checkout”.
- Select your preferred payment method.
- Once done, you will be receiving a confirmation email that your order has been placed successfully.
1. How to Pay via Cash on Delivery
Select Cash on Delivery on the payment options. Please make sure the delivery address is within the serviceable area. Cash on Delivery is available only in selected areas.
You will be directed to Order Summary page. Please check the important note below. If you are done, click “Confirm my order”.
This is a confirmation that your order is now complete. Please check the invoice on your email.
2. How to Pay via PayMaya (All Visa/Mastercard Credit and Debit Cards)
Select PayMaya on the payment options. Selecting PayMaya will automatically direct you to the PayMaya Checkout page.
Check if amount indicated is correct, and then enter your card details. Click to confirm the payment.
Wait for the site to process your payment. Do not close the window at this time. Wait for the page to redirect you back to site.
Check your email for your PayMaya receipt and invoice. There is no need to email it to us as we automatically receive PayMaya notifications once a payment has been made to our account.
3. How to Pay via DragonPay
DragonPay allows you to pay through the following:
Major Banks (BDO, BPI, Chinabank, Metrobank, RCBC, Unionbank, UCPB and Landbank) - online and over the counter payments.
SM Bills Payment Center
Robinsons Business Center
Follow these steps to pay using DragonPay:
Select DragonPay on the payment options.
Click “I confirm my order” for order confirmation.
You will be directed to the DragonPay page. Select your preferred fund source from the drop-down menu.
Take note of the DragonPay generated reference number. Input your email address to receive payment instructions or simply click on the link provided. Please note instructions for each Fund Source may differ depending on the bank policy.
Check your email for the selected fund source-specific instructions and complete your payment accordingly. Please make sure all steps have been followed, otherwise, payment may be rendered invalid.
Pay to your selected bank. Please make sure to take note the Bank, DragonPay Reference number, Account Number, Account Name and Amount. When deposit is completed, go to the provided link from the instruction, and fill up the details within the same day to validate.
Once your payment has been confirmed, you will receive payment confirmation from DragonPay. This can take up to 24 hours. There is no need to email it to us as we automatically receive DragonPay notifications once a payment has been successfully confirmed to our account.
All pages that require you to enter your personal information or payment details on our site are secure, using 128-bit SSL encryption.
Shipping & Delivery
1. When will my orders be processed?
For Cash on Delivery, order will be processed as soon as the order has been placed.
For Credit and Debit cards, we will process your order once payment has been confirmed.
For DragonPay, we will process your order once we receive the payment confirmation.
2. How do you ship your orders?
The shipping courier will depend on where the order will be sent to.
- Metro Manila deliveries – Black Arrow Express and private couriers
- Provincial – LBC
3. What are your shipping rates?
Shipping rates vary depending on the number of items as well as the shipping location. You can check the shipping rates on the shopping bag summary.
Standard delivery time
Area Estimated Delivery Time Metro Manila 1-5 business days Provincial 3-7 business days
Estimate delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch.
There might be a delay in receiving your orders during sale events, special holidays, and inclement weather.
4. How do I track my order?
For Metro Manila:
We will send you the tracking number as soon as it's available, you can track your delivery on this site: https://locator.blackarrow.express/
For private couriers, we are unable to send you the tracking number at this time.
Go to http://www.lbcexpress.com/ and put in the tracking number, click “Trace”.
Returns and Exchanges
- Item must be in marketable condition (all garment tags still attached, unwashed & unworn).
- See below the allowable number of days for return including the shipping period.
RETURNABLE: APPAREL, BAGS
- The allowable period for domestic is 15 days.
- For International orders, we are unable to offer return services at the moment.
- The item/s must be shipped back to Keds within 24 hours from the date of email notification.
- Shipping and handling cost incurred are non-refundable.
- Exchange can only be made for a different size and/or color.
- Shipping and handling cost involved in exchanging/returning and sending back the item will be shoulder by the customer.
- Exchange of items is not allowed in the retail/physical stores.
PROCEDURE FOR RETURNING / EXCHANGING THE ITEM
- Notify the company via email (email@example.com) immediately within 24 hours starting from the date of delivery. Specify the reason for returning the item/s and the color and/or size of replacement.
- The company will inform the customer if the item for exchange is available. If available, the company will immediately advise the customer to send back the item to the standard return address within 24 hours of receipt of email notification.
DEFECTIVE / DAMAGED ITEMS
- Item/s delivered with factory defect/s must be reported immediately within 24 hours upon receipt of the item/s.
- Item/s returned that is described as damaged or defective will be tested and inspected. If found defective or damaged, www.keds.com.ph will replace the item and pay for the appropriate shipping costs.
- You will be held responsible for items until the arrival at our warehouse. Please ensure that the packaging of the items is secured to avoid damage. We strongly advice the use of dependable couriers that provide tracking services and details.
- All returns are still subject to quality assessment. Items that do not pass a quality check will be transported back to the customer.
- If you believe that there is a problem with the quality of the product upon delivery, you may ship it back to us for full refund, replaced with a different stock of the same item, or exchanged for store credit.
- Due hygienic reasons, we cannot accept returns for underwear and swimwear.
- We also cannot accept returns of sealed items that have been unsealed by the customer, such as skincare products and food items.
Keds Return Policy
All items sold in the website goes through our quality control procedures. We inspect every item before it is shipped, and all goods are shipped fully insured in case of loss or damage. Because we feel that we offer the highest quality products at the best prices, and we inspect and pack all our orders with care, we think you will be extremely satisfied with your purchase.
However, there are times when items are damaged, defective, or incorrectly shipped. If this is the case for you, we will gladly replace them. If you have a need to return goods to us please email firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the reason for return within 24 hours of order receipt, for an exchange of the same item in a good condition. If the item is no longer available, we will coordinate with the customer for a suitable replacement. Exchange of items is not allowed in retail/physical stores.
We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them. In case of dispute, we also recommend you retain proof of sending. keds.com.ph will pay for the appropriate shipping costs related to return of damaged items. Upon the receipt of damage item/s, we will evaluate and confirm if the item is acceptable for exchange. All merchandise must be returned in the condition they were received and in original packaging.
Due to hygienic reasons, only damaged and incorrectly shipped items are subject to returns and exchange. All orders placed online are final. Orders will not be processed until payments was made. For Cash on Delivery, refusal to accept orders will result to blocking the customer from shopping online in keds.com.ph.
Due to the nature of keds.com.ph's business with online items, some orders will be subjected to further verification. This is done in the interest of our customers' security. Orders paid using Credit Card and/or Paypal are more likely to be flagged by the system for verification than other less high-risk payment options.
If you don't want to verify or send in any information, please use Cash on Delivery for Metro Manila or Direct Bank Deposit to pay for your transaction.
When creating a keds.com.ph account, please ensure that the following information is correct:
- E-mail address
- Billing address
- Telephone number
If an order is flagged by the system for verification, an e-mail will be sent to the customers registered e-mail address.
How do we verify orders?
- We will verify your orders by sending you an email.
- Please make sure that your e-mail address is always up to date, as all updates will be sent to the customer via e-mail, including the delivery of your order/s.
- Please make sure that your payment information is valid and regularly updated, thats your billing address.
- Please make sure that our e-mail address email@example.com is on your White List to ensure that our e-mails reach you.
- If you are using a credit card or a debit card:
- Please submit the front of the credit card.
- Show only the first six digits and the last 4 digits. Blank out the rest of the numbers.
- Your name and expiry date must be shown.
We might request additional information for verification. When sending in additional information, the following documents are accepted:
- First page of most recent Credit Card billing statement
- Driver's License
- Utility Billing Statements (Meralco, Globe, Smart, ISP billing, Telephone, Mobile Billing Statement)
Important: Name, Billing Date, ID Expiration Date and Address to be shown.
Important: Please blank out other information that you deem sensitive, we only need to see the information above.
How can you send your documents?
- You can send your documents via our email address firstname.lastname@example.org by:
- Scanning your document.
- Using a digital camera to take a picture.
- Using a mobile phone camera.
Important: Please make sure that your Name, Billing Date, ID Expiration Date and Address can be seen and read clearly.
All documents received will remain private and confidential and used for verification purposes only.
If you wish to skip this verification step or if for any reasons, your credit card or Paypal payment has been rejected, we would advise you to pay using Cash on Delivery for Metro Manila or Direct Bank Deposit at keds.com.ph.